Just when I thought there can’t possibly be any more Washington breweries to visit via transit and on foot (so I can stop boring people with this blog) I am finding new openings to add to my list. Here are the newbies I plan to visit and blog about in the not too distant future…
Woodinville: Triplehorn Brewing Co (@TriplehornBrewi)
- Currently has 3 inaugural brews fermenting: hopes to open 8/17/12. Update: read about my visit.
Port Orchard: Slaughter County Brewing Co (@SCBC_Beer)
- Restaurant is now open but still 3-4 weeks away from having house brews on tap. Pouring guest brews at this time. Update: read about my visit.
Duvall: Duvall Springs Brewing (at Duvall Grill & Tap Room)
- Small production nanobrewery that had their launch party on 7/21 at Duvall Grill. As of 8/3 they went back on tap there.
Seattle – Ballard: NW Peaks Brewery (@NWPeaksBrewery)
- I’ve known about this Nanobrewery for awhile but they didn’t have a taproom: now they do, with opening hours every Thurs/Fri plus some Saturdays. Update: read about my visit.
Seattle – Ballard: Reuben’s Brews (@Reubensbrews)
- Grand Opening was this past weekend, 8/5. Update: read about my visit.
Seattle – Fremont: Outlander Brewery & Pub (@outlanderbrew)
- Grand opening was this past weekend, 8/3. Nano-brewpub specializing in nontraditional brews and beer-infused food. How did this one sneak by me…? Update: read about my visit.
Seattle – Phinney-Greenwood: Bluebird Microcreamery & Brewery (@bluebirdseattle)
- Ice cream and beer: need I say more?
Bellevue: Bellevue Brewing Co (@BellevueBrewing)
- Long awaited, long delayed, latest update gave planned opening as end of September (maybe). Latest updated update as of Nov 8th: “November 29th is the tentative Open House date with a Grand Opening on December 13th or thereabouts.”